Saturday 17 December 2016

Join.me

  • Join.me is a web-based collaboration software application for screen-sharing and online meetings.
  • To share a desktop or host a meeting, users must first download and install join.me software.
  • Mobile apps are available for Android and iOS.
  • Join.me is available from the vendor, LogMeIn.
  • According to the vendor's website, join.me requires Adobe Flash Player 10 or above. It also requires the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers or Internet Explorer 8 or above.

Features

  • Free audio conferencing.
  • Video conferencing.
  • Apps is available for mobile.
  • One click scheduling.
  • You can create your own custom link.
  • Screen sharing.
  • Presenter swap.


How to use join.me?

  • Go to www.join.me and signup to the join.me or you can use LogMeIn ID also.


  • You can create a meeting or join a meeting in join.me.


  • To create a meeting click on the Start Meeting, it will download "join.me.exe" file.


  • To join the meeting click on the Join Meeting and give the nine digit code, given by other user.

No comments: